Women in Financial Transition
Why Transition Planning & Support Is Important
Women have unique challenges when it comes to planning their retirement. The good news is that we tend to live longer. The bad news is that it takes more money and puts more pressure on our retirement accounts to pay for that long life. Let’s discuss how we may be able to assist you in creating a plan to potentially remove the “un” from the unprepared, uncertain, and unpleasant things that life can throw your way. We find that most women planning for their retirement have similar questions:
- Will I be OK?
- How do I help ensure I won’t run out of money?
- Who can I trust to guide me?
- My spouse always handled the finances. How do I now feel confident in making these decisions alone?
What We Can Do For You
We believe that regardless of where you are in life, you should create a plan that can help to give you peace of mind, independence, and security regardless of what happens around you. Your plan should be as individual as you are. Before you figure out how to get where you’re going, you need to decide where you want to end up. Depending on your goals and priorities, your plan can be quite different.
Let’s Discuss Your Financial Priorities:
- Maintaining your health, wealth, and lifestyle?
- Staying grounded in what’s important in life?
- Serving as a good steward?
- Balancing family, work, philanthropy, and leisure?
- Leaving a legacy that will convey your values, as well as your assets?